Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: NEW ART THREAD! >O

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is that all u say xel? lmao

    its not bad what program didja use?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    PSP7 I think DN said.

    What do youw ant me to do? Critique? Like I know anything about art? Hah! I bite my thumb at you, sir!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well i slam my dick in a door at you sir! ... GWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


    anyways psp7 is good

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Death Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah... I used PSP7. So... anyway, did the guy in the pic's skin's shading look screwy at all?

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT DN: Nice! I think the colors are pretty good, the shading is correct, and it looks very high quality (properly antialiased, same-width lines, smooth color boundaries, etc.). The problem relating colors between PSP7, MSPaint and MSIE could be related to gamma correction. You can configure a default gamma correction in PSP7, but this is not recommended, because if you do, you'll see things differently once outside PSP7. MSIE uses an internal gamma correction and might mess colors up, especially with PNG files. MSPaint does nothing I think, but I can't tell because I don't have it installed in my computer.

    BTW, you might want to try Paint Shop Pro 8. It's slower than PSP7 (and less stable without the 8.01 and 8.1 patches), but more powerful, and has lots of nice things for artists.

    IRT Cav: Uber. Keep up the good job.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    updated my site, finished CG sry i have no background its too hard, and i cant do it yet >_>

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I'll queue it for addition in Proto Omega

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice Mel! (See, I can say somethign other than cool [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  10. #40
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indeed nice Cavalier! ^^ By the Way, there is a new Kaoni picture done in my gallery!

    Wiseman, rights granted to use it, if you wish so.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •